Healthy sleep is vital for physical health, mental wellbeing, safety and productivity. It is a vital component to optimize your human capital.
In our 24/7 culture, sleep is being challenged.
As the demands on the global workforce increasingly stretch the boundaries of employee work hours and performance, there is a need to provide sleep solution to all.
Companies tend to focus on exercise and diet as part of an executive’s health and wellbeing to limit burnout but forget the most important daily biological process i.e sleep.
Scientific research, reveals that sleep deprivation directly impacts nearly every cognitive and physiological function imperative for peak employee performance. Sleep impacts employee alertness, judgement, productivity, absenteeism, turnover rates, profitability, safety, and increases health care costs.
Sleep deprivation is a risk management issue, requiring the leaders to take action. Sleep is an employee asset, with an ROI that can be leveraged to benefit both employer and employee.
By providing sleep education and training to their employees the management can improve their company’s bottom line by optimizing performance ,decreasing healthcare spend, promoting well being and improving safety of the employees.
Overview of our services:
- Assess corporate culture, goals, strategic needs for optimal program delivery.
- Keynote presentation and Face to face workshop designed to provide basic sleep science and sleep improvement strategies and solutions to the employees.
- Interaction with the Managers and HR about ways of rostering, Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing. This will help improve employee health, safety and quality of life and reduce employer costs, risks and liabilities and defer capital expenditures.
- Demonstration of Specific Yoga exercises including Nidra Yoga.
- Evaluation of workplace ergonomic and suggestion.
It is high time for Corporate Management to recognize the importance of sleep, as it is not a mere option but a fundamental necessity akin to food and oxygen. The emergence of a 24/7 society has led to a continuous rise in sleep debt, which refers to the cumulative effect of insufficient sleep. Unfortunately, this deficit is not reflected on financial balance sheets, yet it undoubtedly has an impact on the overall bottom line.
Corporate management has a valuable opportunity to enhance their workforce’s performance by implementing expert Sleep Wellness education and training initiatives. By enabling employees to optimize their sleep, companies can unlock the potential for improved productivity and well-being.